Grease Trap Care
Grease Trap Care is a combination of all-natural vitamins, nutrients and essential minerals. Every grease trap has naturally-occurring microbes in it, but the conditions are harsh and the microbes become sluggish and die.
Grease Trap Care creates an environment where the microbes can grow and thrive to consume FOG and transform it into water and carbon dioxide. It re-stimulates and revitalizes the whole system, so digestion and efficiency are increased and maximized as well as reducing the total Suspension Solids ( ” TSS ” ) and Biological Oxygen Demand ( ” BOD ” ) levelsGrease Trap Care is an essential part of a FOG Elimination or Management Program. A FOG Elimination or Management Program will pay for itself through reduced grease trap pumping costs and more effective vector control. The payoff will be in reduced operating costs and better inspection reports.
- A blend of botanical extracts & vitamins.
- Reduces grease trap pumping to once every 18 months.
- Revitalizes existing microbes to perform at optimum conditions.
- Reduces flies by eliminating rancid fat, oil and grease ( “ FOG ” ).
- Eliminates odors by changing the environment.
- Special wetting agents remove waste from pipes and tanks.
- Bio-based, all-natural, no VOC ’ s, biodegradable and non-toxic.