Algae Eater is not an algaecide or a poison; it is a powerful blend of microbes that remove algae from a variety of hard surfaces. Algae Eater is an all-natural and highly-efficient alternative to standard hazardous chemicals which require hard scrubbing or damaging power-washing. It renews the appearance of algae covered surfaces making them look new, again. Conventional cleaners, like chlorine-based products, require multiple applications and last only a few weeks. In fact, when using chlorine-based products (which are 99% water), they create more algae growth than they remove. Algae Eater creates a barrier on the treated surface to protect and prevent algae build-up for at least six months.
- A revolutionary, microbe-powered algae remover.
- Specifically designed to safely remove algae stains from a variety of surfaces.
- Forms a barrier that prevents the re-appearance of algae, moss or lichen for at least six months.
- Does not require scrubbing or pressure washing – spray and leave.
- Contains no chlorine, caustic-based or acid-based products.
- Will not harm plants, landscaping, plastic, painted or metal surfaces.
- Bio-based, all-natural, no VOC ’ s, biodegradable & non-toxic.
- Covers 100 square meters per 5
litreswhen applied with a fine mist.
- Powerful – A revolutionary, microbe powered algae remover.
- Effective – Designed to safely remove algae stains from a variety of hard surfaces.
- Versatile – Forms a barrier that prevents the re-appearance of algae moss or lichen for at least six months.
- Easy-to-use – Does not require scrubbing or pressure-washing – just spray and leave.
- Safe – Bio-based and all-natural ingredients.
- No bleach, quats or other toxic chemicals.